Friday, March 26, 2010

New CT's, new pages, and a new commitment!

I have decided that I really want to be a good blogger. I always sort of thought 'No one reads this sucker anyway, so why bother'. But I have decided that doesn't matter. I would like a place to keep a record of my scrapping journey, even if I am the only one who reads it. Soooo, here we go.

Lots of big news! I have recently joined two new CT's!! I am thrilled to be joining One Little Bird Designs at Catscrap and Joyce Paul Designs at MScraps. Two spectacular designers that I am so proud to join. Here are a two pages that I have made with their amazing designs: (the images are linked for credits)

With Joyce's new kit Mumbai Lullaby



And this page I did for this week's Hodge Podge art challenge, 'Where do you come from?' I used the kit Tranquil by One Little Bird and Leora Sanford

No comments: