Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Lilypad challenges

I thought I would share what I have been doing this month over at the Lilypad. They have really great challenges every month, so stop on by and join the fun. Here are some of the pages I got done:

This one was for the inspiration challenge. Are challenge was to use some lyrics from the song Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks. I really like how it turned out. This is one of my most favorite pictures of the boys and I am glad I finally got to make a layout with it that I really love.

I did this page for the product challenge. We were challenged to use stitches in a creative way. Too fun!


This page I did for the BYOC challenge. We had to take a older layout and give it a fresh new look using March's BYOC prouducts.

Here is the page I redid:


And here is my new one. Much better don't you think?


I did this layout for the Scrappin with the oldies challenge. I LOVE how it turned out!


This one was for the scraplift challenge. This month we were lifting pages from the gallery of Emily Merritt. I chose this awesome layout to lift.

And this is my page.


I did this layout for the template challenge. We were using an awesome template by Amy Martin that you can find here.

This one was for the formula challenge. I have been wanting to scrap these pictures for a long time. I think it turned out great.


And last but not least, the journaling challenge. In this one we had to give ourselves a grade or report card on something.


As always, the pages are linked for credits. Thanks for looking!

No comments: