Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a week!!

Wow, this has been some week. So many good things happened this week. First of all, remember that My Four Hens giveway I blogged about last week? Well I won!! I am now the PROUD owner of $100 of My Four Hens actions. Needless to say, I am loving them!!

Also....

I AM A POLLYWOG!! That's right. I am a creative team member at The Lilypad. I am so excited and can't wait to dig in and get started.




I also was able to participate in last weeks Digi Dare #174. Here is the page that I did.

I was really pleased with how it turned out. And I guess the were too because I won!! woohoo! I ahve no idea what I won yet. I need to email in for my prize, but how exciting!

I have lots of new pages this week to share also. This one I made with One Little Bird's new kit For the Birds.


It's an absolutely gorgeous kit. Here is my page with it. (I used some of my new actions from MFHs for the photo)


This page I did for this week's Hodge Podge challenge on 'Small defining moments'


And the next four I made with the beautiful designs of Joyce Paul over at Mscraps.


And here are a few others I haven't shared:


No comments: