Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two way way cool things!

First of all I have a layout to share! I bought this really great kit Parker at Digital Design Essentials. It is such a beautiful kit and perfect for boys. I have been foaming at the mouth to play with it, but I hadn't had a chance. I have been spending so much time on layouts for my creative teams, but today I finally got a chance to use it. Anyway, enjoy :-)



The second way way cool thing is that I am being published!! Two of my layouts are being featured in the January issue of Scrapbooking.com Magazine. So make sure you head over there in January and check them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly!! Your work is amazing, so that comes as no suprise to me that you are being published! YAY! And this layout is darling!